Monday, March 3, 2014

Who.We.Are.

     Hello and Welcome! We are so glad that you have decided to check out our new blog.

     What exactly is a G.O.A.L.ie you ask? A G.O.A.L.ie is someone who is Gracefully Overcoming And Living. As we all know, life has a funny way of taking its best shots to defeat us. But it is up to US to defend against the opposition and continue pushing through to our personal victories.  We must play an ACTIVE part in the game of life and not just sit on the sidelines every time things get rough.

     We decided to start this blog not only to share our personal stories of overcoming and living in victory but to hopefully inspire you to do the same!

     So with that being said let us introduce ourselves...

     Hi! My name is Alli. I am a young woman navigating the challenges of life, building a career, discovering my passions, and striving to fulfill my purpose in life. In addition, I am 28 and I am a breast cancer SURVIVOR. Yes! You heard it right. I received the most shocking news of my life on October 4, 2011..."you have cancer." This was the biggest physical, spiritual, and emotional storm of my life, but I learned so much about myself, life, and my relationship with God. He turned it around for my GOOD and now I have a story to share with all of you!

     Hello folks! I'm DeAnna. I'm a 29 year old Attorney and health/fitness junkie. Was I always a health/fitness junkie? Heck no! I was overweight ALL of my life until recently. I managed to lose over 80 (yes 8-0) pounds without the help of fad diets, quick fixes, or surgery. But my weight loss journey was no walk in the park. I still had to deal with the ups and downs of life and love in between. However, I never gave up hope and because of that I not only reached my goals but I surpassed them. Now I want to share my journey and walk in faith with you as well!

     We hope that you will read on to discover the things that we have learned and continue to learn as young women striving for GREATNESS! We are GOALies and we want all of you to go after your goals with everything within you. Our hope is that you can apply these lessons to your own life and we can start a great dialogue about our life's journeys. We love sharing our story because we all have one and we can learn from each other without hopefully going through the same experiences.

     Join us on this journey and become a GOALie! Feel free to email us anytime with comments, concerns, topics, etc. at gogoalies14@gmail.com.


With Love,

Alli and DeAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment